Penny Palace

Penny Palace

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Shopping Spree


Today I went on that Shopping Spree I threatened yesterday.  I stopped at Lowe’s for some electrical wire staples and one other item.  The store has bins and bins of items right in the main traffic aisles.  They are hoping to lure you into “impulse buying”.  I succumbed.  There was this attractive neon green screwdriver I just could not resist.  It’s not like I needed a new screwdriver, but this one was so shiny and new.  Also most of my drivers are of fixed average length.  This one has a shaft for both average AND stubby length!  (I had needed the stubby feature earlier this week). There are 11 different bits and they are stored in the handle!  And it was under $10.  What more could any gal want?  This is much better than a new pair of shoes.


Plus I found a penny at check out when paying for it.

No comments: