Penny Palace

Penny Palace

Monday, February 22, 2016

Accident Free Day

Shhh ... Don't move!  Liesel is lying with her chin on my foot.  She has been calm for 3-4 minutes!   The slightest noise or movement will sent her off into hyper drive again!

***********

Today I took Sheila and Liesel to PetSmart.  Took them in one at a time.

Sheila was a Sweetie.  The cashier and other customers stopped to pet her.  We paid for the merchandise and all was good.

Then I took Liesel into the store.  It took both hands to keep her in the shopping cart.  I had to ask for assistance in placing the dog food bag in the cart because both my hands were busy trying to control Liesel!  She howled and talked in an inquisitive, loud voice to people passing by.

I went down the toy aisle.  Oh My Gosh!  You should have seen her when she spied the tennis balls!  She went berzerk!  She goes crazy over tennis balls.  I tucked a pack of balls behind me in my pants waistline so that she would not see them.  I hoped I would not get stopped for Shoplifting!  At the check out, I secretly slipped the balls to the cashier and asked her to bag those without Liesel seeing them.

***********

Our next stop was at The Sign Shop where Kim had made ID tags for the girls  
She also made a tag for Dundee so he wasn't left out.

***********

We have three more hours to go today to complete the First Day with no accidents in the house.

Keep your fingers crossed ....


No comments: