Penny Palace

Penny Palace

Wednesday, August 5, 2026

More JOY

 Joy is Contagious.  Keep spreading it!

 

Quite a number of Penny Pals responded to last night’s Joy Story.  I shared each of those responses with Fernando today.  He could not believe it!  Readers around the world were sharing in HIS story!!!!!

 

Also last night after sending out the Tale to you, I created a rough “Dream Board” based upon the things Fernando shared with me.  One item depicted was a pressure washer.  Over lunch today, I casually asked Fernando what it would cost to purchase a gas-powered pressure washer and start his own business.  He answered: “Around $200”.  We wrapped up lunch agreeing that $200 seemed like a doable goal.  Little did we know ....

 

This afternoon one Penny Pal (a former solar car student) sent me $100 to add to Fernando’s Piggy Bank with the $100 I had put in there yesterday.  Huh????  No way!!!  God must have “nudged” K.S. to send the exact amount to complete that $200 goal!  COINcidence???? 


When the painters finished their work today, I treated subjected them to a tour of the Penny Palace.   LOL.  I concluded by giving Fernando the Dream Board.  Then I gave him the envelope with the $100.  Talk about amazing JOY and COINcidence!!!!  This photo can not EVEN express the love, shock, gratitude which was present.  The $200 goal had been reached!   





Two days ago Fernando would have probably thought “impossible” to be able to purchase the power washer THIS week.  Today Doc taught him to think instead “I. M. POSSIBLE!!!!!”

 

 



Yesterday I read a page in the book “The Shape of Love” by Japanese researcher Masaru Emoto.  In his chapter on our roles in life and tuning forks he wrote “All things, including human beings, are incapable of vibrating on their own, so let’s give love to others unsparingly”.

 

Lesson:  Each of us can send out vibrations of JOY.

 

 

No comments: