Penny Palace

Penny Palace

Wednesday, August 7, 2024

Heavenly Horse Hello

 Hi Penny Pals-

 

On Wednesday Nights I try to attend the online streaming video from the Miracle Distribution Center.  Tonight's Lesson was "Listening to God's voice throughout the day".  After class I wrote to the instructor about Monday's Horse Balloon Story.  Figured I would share it here with you as well.  Hopefully this brings you a smile.

 

Tina

 

 

***************

Monday I realized it was the (65th?) birthday of the owner of the local UPS Store. 

There was that "Nudging" (Voice).  

 

Voice: "Do SOMETHING to recognize Tom's Birthday"

Tina:  "I don't wanna.  I am busy today.  Bug Off".

Voice:  "Do it Anyway"

Tina: "Do I have to?"  "Why?"  "Tom will never know if I don't do something".  "Are you talking deliver a card or WHAT?"

Voice: "How about a balloon?"

Tina "OK.  Let me look in my balloon box and see what is there...."  "Happy Mother's Day?  Happy Anniversary?  Happy Retirement?".  No, no, no.

 

I spotted a brown horse balloon.  Why in the world would I have a horse balloon in my box?

Voice: "That's the one".

The balloon was old and initially non-cooperative, but Doc and I finally got it to work.

We delivered the balloon to Tom.

 

Tom at first was speechless, then laughing, then kept saying "I don't believe this....!"

 

He showed me the screensaver on his phone.  It was his brown horse which he had put to sleep last year.  This balloon was like a Happy Birthday from heaven!!!

 

Coincidence?

 

SUCH JOY!!!! 





No comments: