Penny Palace

Penny Palace

Monday, April 10, 2023

Too Weird

Often we pray about the BIG and/or SCARY THINGS in our lives.  Of course when those prayers are answered or healing occurs, we are grateful.  (Example Doc's recent prostate cancer).

 

I am learning to ask for Divine Assistance in even day-to-day activities.

 

This morning was Too Weird....

 

My brother's birthday is later this week.  All this month I have been trying to figure out what to do for him.  (Key phrase: I was trying...)  I was just wanting something to put on his garage door or in his front yard, etc.  Doc suggested a balloon bouquet left on the front door, but that idea was not appealing to me.

 

So last night while laying in bed I asked for Divine Assistance.  Something to the effect of ..."Hi  Angels, you are good at Finding coins for me and other things for people, I need some help here.  Would you please help me find something to put in my brother's yard for his birthday?"

 

This morning I was working away on the computer in my office.  As I was exiting the room, I noticed a box leaning up against my shelving unit.  I wondered what it was and where it came from?  (See photo).  I looked at the photo on the box.  The box contains a group of 8 HAPPY BIRTHDAY YARD SIGNS!!!!  NO WAY!!!

 

I bought those signs maybe two years ago and had them tucked away for some unforeseen use.  How did they move several feet from their stored position to my doorway where I would find them this morning?????  No. Doc knew nothing about any of this.


HOW would YOU explain that?





No comments: