Penny Palace

Penny Palace

Thursday, December 8, 2016

4 Way Calling?

This morning I had meetings with at least ten people in various locations.  While driving home on the freeway I was thinking, “I do not want to spend hours debriefing Doc and each of my two brothers regarding all this information.  I really need to learn how to use the 3-way calling feature on the home phone and talk to them all at the same time.”

Once I got home, I forgot about researching the 3-way calling instructions.  After dinner my phone rang.  It was my neighbor whom I had not heard from in a while.  I was expecting him to do a chatty “what’s new with you?” call.  Instead he said, “Tina, I need to make a 3-way call and so I have looked up how to do that.  I was going to call another friend, but at the last minute chose to call you as my guinea pig to learn this feature!”  Was that a “nudging” for him?  COINcidence?  My noisy thoughts? Laws of Attraction?  Manifesting?  Angel Interventions?


How would YOU explain it?

No comments: