Penny Palace

Penny Palace

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Bunny Blessings


Yesterday I needed to pick up something from my Moms house.  As I drove through the mobile home park, I noticed that a number of the houses had Easter decorations in their front yards.  My thoughts were, “The decorations are cute and appealing, maybe I should create some sort of Easter décor in the yard of the Penny Palace.  That might be a nice thing for my neighbors”.  Then my “logical side” kicked in with, “That is crazy!  You have enough other things to do. You do not need to spend time or money on putting together an Easter yard display”.  With that internal argument resolved, I thought nothing more of the idea.  I had not uttered a word of this to anyone.

 
Look what I found on my doorstep this morning!!!!!
Two Spring Bunnies!
Talk about Manifesting!!  I was sure surprised.





Lesson:  The Universe really does deliver … so be aware of what you are thinking.

1 comment:

Chaz DeSimone said...

So the Easter Bunny delivered his...siblings? That is so wonderful, and you certainly deserve this gift. They look nice right where they are, too, although I'm sure you'll place them more prominently. With Easter baskets. And chicks. And eggs. And you won't get your other chores done.
I needed to hear this desperately, as I lost everything I had in a storage unit due to a payment snafu (10 minutes too late). This is stuff of 62 years -- really, like baby shoes, treasures I grew up with, my own artwork, ideas for the future (which I have no desire for now), and the last, most precious thing my mother ever gave me, a beautiful afghan she crocheted exclusively with my taste in mind: solid black with a silver stripe at each end. How boring that must have been, solid black, for her to crochet. I loved it at first moment, and that really made her happy. I want that back, as well as several other treasures.
I'm putting it out there to the Universe. I've tried everything else.